Monday, May 5, 2008

Fat Camp - Day 1


Nothing beats a cold bottle of olive oil after a good meal. (Photo by Nickster 2000)

It seems I'm slowly getting my appetite back. I can't be bothered to count calories as it's quite a hassle, but I'm back to using very liberal amounts of olive oil and butter. And of course, no fat camp would be complete without a daily supply of chocolate.

There is, of course, a problem with this approach, since I've already come to the conclusion that this kind of a diet does not make me fat. Then again, I'm not really looking to become a chubby but to gain back the weight I somehow managed to lose. A few extra kilos should be no problem, right?

Go to next post on this experiment



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP